Audi Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
just got my a4 last week. i am already itching to put a blow of valve in it. anyone able to give me some advice pros and cons...

·
Registered
2 Posts
welcome...from one newbie to another one...search before posting. you are going to catch flames and hell for this post man. congrats on the A4 though.

Our cars dont use "Blow-Off" Valves. We use Diverters. There is something similar to a atmospheric releasing valve (commonly referred to as a blow-off valve)called a hybrid diverter/dump valve. Our turbos need to have the air that a "blow-off" valve uses because of our maf among other things. I purchased my A4 already modded with a hybrid and didn't even know it. I have a GFB 1003 (GoFastBits.com) it sounds pretty good and it doesn't affect performace at all that i have noticed. before modding your car, do research, come up with a game plan of what you want to do any why, then go from there, just adding that valve isn't going to do much for you, if i was in your shoes, i would save, get a chip GIAC or APR, get the diverter, and start doing suspension mods etc nothing to major.

Good Luck man.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts