Audi Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I ordered a Q8 Technik back in March, and after several delays and issues over model change for 2023, I was advised my car was finished in the factory at the start of September. A recent follow up with the dealership confirmed the car was now in Halifax; however I am now being told that the car was shipped with the wrong grill mine being ordered with the Black Optic package.
I have been in the automotive industry for over 20 years and never heard of anything like this happening.

this apparently is effecting all Q8’s arriving this month in Halifax? Has any one else been told the same or is this simply delaying action on the part of the dealership?

·
Super Moderator
Audi Audi Audi Porsche porsche porsche ford Chevy Mazda studebaker Toyota
90 Posts
I ordered a Q8 Technik back in March, and after several delays and issues over model change for 2023, I was advised my car was finished in the factory at the start of September. A recent follow up with the dealership confirmed the car was now in Halifax; however I am now being told that the car was shipped with the wrong grill mine being ordered with the Black Optic package.
I have been in the automotive industry for over 20 years and never heard of anything like this happening.

this apparently is effecting all Q8’s arriving this month in Halifax? Has any one else been told the same or is this simply delaying action on the part of the dealership?
:(

1 - 2 of 2 Posts