Audi Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,960 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi folks Just thought i would post this information for anyone thinking of buying a used A3 from the autotrader left by someone working for AUDI. As follows. 1998 AUDI A3 1.8 T Sport 3dr Hatchback,
80,000 miles, . BEWARE OF CAR CLOCKERS WHO USE THE FOLLOWING TRADE NAMES. ACE CARS, Hi-Spec, RS MOTO, rs moto, tt cars etc. ALL THE VEHICLES ADVERTISED BY THIS CORRUPT TEAM ARE CLOCKED. THIS CORRUPT TRADER WILL NEVER AGREE TO MEET AT A FIXED HOME OR BUSINESS ADDRESS. YOU WILL BE ASKED TO MEET AT A LOCK UP OR PETROL STATION ETC. ALL THE TELEPHONE NUMBERS USED IN THE ADVERTS ARE PAY AS YOU GO MOBILE NUMBERS WHICH CANNOT BE TRACED. YOU WILL NEVER HAVE WORKING LANDLINE APPEAR IN THEIR ADVERTS AND THE TRADE NAME IS DIFFERENT ON EACH ADVERT BUT ITS THE SAME GROUP TRYING TO AVOID DETECTION. PLEASE PLEASE CHECK THE SERVICE HISTORY. IT WILL SAVE YOU A LOT OF TROUBLE AND MONEY. THE PRICES THEY ADVERTISE THEIR CARS FOR ARE VERY LOW, IN FACT TO GOOD TO BE TRUE. YOU MAY THINK YOU ARE SAVING MONEY BUT YOU ARE NOT. MY SON ALMOST BOUGHT AN A3 1.8T FROM THEM, THE REGISTRATIONS ARE S384AFC AND R584SNB(BOTH ON AUTO TRADER RIGHT NOW). THESE CARS ARE ADVERTISED WITH 69000, 71000 AND 92000 MILES BUT ON CHECKING WITH AUDI WE FOUND THE MILEAGE WAS ACTUALLY WELL OVER 130000 ON BOTH CARS. CHECK THEM YOURSELF. WE CHECKED SOME OF THEIR OTHER CARS, A3 1.8 AND 1.8T AND EVERY ONE WAS HEAVILY CLOCKED. BE SURE TO CALL AUDI ON THE NUMBERS WE HAVE LISTED BELOW AND THEY WILL CONFIRM THE TRUE MILEAGES.ALL YOU NEED TO DO IS GIVE THE REGISTRATION OR CHASSIS NUMBER OF THE VEHICLE.CALL AUDI ON 08700105671 OR 0800 699888. £3,000. AUDI.
AUDI

·
Registered
3 Posts
There is one A3 1.8T auto in Autotrader that has lost 10k miles in the last 2 weeks from its orignal advert.

Thank good I was too busy to call on this one -_-

1 - 3 of 3 Posts