Audi Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My battery was died this morning, after a jump start, the engine started again normally.... Really dunno what caused it. The weather is warm here, and the battery is only 6 month old. Is it possible that something else caused it?

·
Premium Member
1,676 Posts
i know you will of checked... any internal lights left on?

It could be a doddgy battery... see how it is in the morning and take it from there.... have you managed to get a few miles done today to charge it back up??

Also you battery will have 12 or 24 months warrenty, so it occurs again take it back and try with a new one...

You could also monitor the voltage in the battery before starting it in the morning to see if and how much its dropped over night??

Rickt

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I charged it for about 45 min after the jump start, and everything's normal till now, really have no idea how it happened. and Im pretty sure that all the internal light, include CD player were all off....i will see how much the voltage drop tomorrow morning!
Thanks a lot

·
Registered
1,725 Posts
do u have any after market stereo stuff or anything plugged in the lighter socket

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
i dunt have any after market stero stuff or anything, everything's stock .....and today I checked the votage and there's no significant drop, it just stayed a bit over 14.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts