Audi Forums banner

81 - 100 of 114 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hi Rick - I get the following error when I try to download the Microsoft Word - Removing the headlamps FRONT AND REAR.pdf "cannot open File may be damaged" could you possibly email to me

Thanks

Martin

·
Registered
3 Posts
File not working

Doh! thanks Rick.. User error, I had assumed incorretly that I'd installed Adobe.. file works perfectly Thanks for your help

Martin

·
Registered
7 Posts
Great Manual... Although a little confused if I installed the new headlight bulbs correctly or the bulbs just aren't going to cut it. I have a B6 A4 sedan with the stock H7 halogen (composite) bulbs. I was going to try and brighten them up with luminics 55W hyper white bulbs which I have had success with in other vehicles. Installed them in minutes, but am very dissapointed because they are very dim and not bright at all. The look great when looking at the car, but can brealy see anything down the road at night. Did I install them upside down or are the bulbs just not bright enough? I figured any bulb other than stock with the same or more wattage would be brigther! I have heard of people installing bulbs upside down and having them point right down to the ground. Anyone have the same issues?

·
Registered
1 Posts
add me to the list of people that have had problems opening this file.
question: if it is a pdf document, why does it say "microsoft word"?

if anyone has a working copy, much appreciated if they would email to [email protected]

·
Registered
1 Posts
deadlight

Hi Rick. I checked my head lights, as my "left dipped light" was out on my 2003 A4. I used your guide and it helped out a lot. My problem now is that the entire headlight doesn't work. Can you or anyone help me out?

·
Registered
1 Posts
yeah hey guys, i tryed to click the link, and its audi forums saying i dont have access or something to the link, ive activated an all? du i havt to upgrade to look at the file? Thanks

·
Registered
123 Posts
Guide looks great.

The comment for the S4 back bulb is EXACTLY what I was looking for.

I will take care of this weekend.

81 - 100 of 114 Posts