Audi Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Why oh why did the Germans never bring out the B5 in a 2 door coupe model! Can you imagine how good it would have looked? Consider the huge good looks of the E36 M3 compared to the standard E36, and apply that to the B5. Are there any clever virtual riders out there who could maybe photoshop a picture and post it?

·
Registered
72 Posts
Just what I think, the A3 in during that generation looks pretty much like a coup of A4 besides its 3 door. I guess Audi thought people would go for a A3 even there's a A4 coup.

·
Premium Member
1,528 Posts

·
Premium Member
581 Posts
that looks so nice

·
Premium Member
1,528 Posts
It's not my Photoshop it was done by someone else and it look dam good.

·
Registered
10 Posts
the stigma of luxury brands putting a "little (budget) coupe" on american soil has been established. enter the porsche 914, bmw 318ti, and the cadilac cimaron. american luxo drivers just felt it a stain on their 35k+ rides when a snotty college bum with a ricey exhaust buzzed bye them wearing the same brand badge. the same stigma is why we have acura(honda), infinity(nissan), and lexus(toyota). i think audi was afraid they would suffer the same as bmw,porsche, and caddy bringing the a3 over at the time.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts