Audi Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was on Ebay looking around. I'm planning on buying new wheels for my '00.5 A4. I seen they have Audi knockoffs. There identical and they even have them in chrome. The seller is a titanium ebay seller and is verified, basically everything. I emailed somebody through the sellers feedback. A guy emailed back and he said they are really nice and look identical. He's had them for 6 months and still look great. He says there worth the money. Heck, Audi charges $500 a piece! There only $1k, 18" and come with Kumho's.
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAP...&category=66484

What do you guys or ladies think? Everybody always ask me about them if there good wheels. I'm a detailer, so I will know what to do to save the luster. Or can you anybody offer any other suggestions on wheels.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Go for it, I did and they look good and fit right. Only had them for a week though.

I picked them up through dohccivicna1250 on ebay w/o tires for $502 plus shipping or only $75. They were the RS4 replicas 18x8 chrome. I'm sure that they will mount tires for you too.

Good luck

·
Registered
25 Posts
yeah, there are some very good quality knock-off wheels around...
some are made by proper reputable manufacturers, with approved safety standards etc..
But there are some dodgy ones around also..

just do a little research, try and find out the manufacturer of the wheels, and look into it from that angle..

good luck with it!
and post up some pics if u get them, i'd like to see it
cheers
AzzA

1 - 5 of 5 Posts