Audi Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
okay i have an Audi TT Quattro 2001. Its been Lowered 2.5 front and back. The Problem I'm having is I Busted My front Drivers Rim about 5 months Road Racing.. Well now I have this Weird Pop And very low speed around Corners Not A CV Shaft noise just one POP! and Its Also Sounds like my Brakes Are Squeaking on the front driver side. But the Dealer said Oh that just the pads they are getting low.. So I turned my Rotors and Got new pads.. Went away for 2 days.. Still having the Pop And Scraping noise driven and slowing down.. Now Tonight I went to stop and my Brake Petal was Kicking back Like I was In Ice and the ABS was Engaged..(NO ICE) Then My ABS Light came on and it does not kick back now but the Damn light is on. Also Every once In awhile my ESP Light comes on and won't go off till you kill the car.. Can Some One Please Help me out there with this Crazy POP and scraping noise and ABS (Sorry I'm asking for alot..)

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Hey guy's never mind.. I took my wheel off and my CV Bolt was hand loose... Must came loose when I hit the curb.. Thanks Anyways..

1 - 2 of 2 Posts