Audi Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi i just joined to dont really know how this works so here go please please could some1 help me i have a audi tt 225 ! i was driving it today and the esp light came on then it started playing about it kept cutting out at lights and juctions the revs were going up and down and now it seems fine but esp light is on plus the engin management light is also on now i tryed to swithing esp on and off and still the light is on please can any help me im so worried now!

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
to every 1 reading this i found out the fault was a mass air flow metter fault i had to replace audi beleave it was messed up due to the raid airfilter so any 1 thinking of putting a induction kit dont use raid, [email protected], the best and only 1 you should use is jabba sport it was made for the 1.8 t and no other engine so this 1 by far is the best

·
Registered
144 Posts
So the MAF error actually triggers the ESP light. My MAF sensor is also gone, and when I disconnect it (to get some more power), the ESP/ASR light comes on, and I was worried that this is an abnormal behaviour of the instrument cluster. Reading your post, it seems that it's OK, after all.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts