Audi Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
friend of mine wants to byu an audi tt and my quetion is what kind of problems does this type of audi has

·
Registered
149 Posts
;)
Its mechanical, its got all kinds of problems and if you check out our forum, you will find no two are exactly the same. Its a great car but like them all, anything could & does go wrong. Best advice I can give is to get it checked out thoroughly by a reputable service shop, preferably by an agent. If something does go wrong, at least you have something to fall back on.
:(
Mine was pretty much fine until about 2 weeks back when I burned out two cylinders through no fault of my own. I am now looking at about US$5000 in repairs if I can't get Audi to foot the bill due to what I believe is a manufacturing defect.
:rolleyes:
Would I buy again? Well that remains to be seen how they treat their customers. I have lost quite a bit of confidence but hopefully that will be restored. I loved driving my car right up until the time I limped into the service shop on two cylinders. I guess there are thousands of owners out there that have never had a days worth of major trouble.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts