Audi Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Can check out my postings back in July/Aug , unfortunately just stopped working, thought was starter motor?? Who knows ,ran out of cash/time/patience I'm afraid. Car is in great condition, silver,dark brown & black leather, had just replaced battery/compressor/waterpump/lots of hoses/crank seal/many gaskets/10 new plugs,ALL 8 suspension arms etc,etc £3000 in receipts alone. Great condition ceramic brakes with just fitted new pads front and rear (cost a fortune!).It's also a Japanese import ,So not restricted, was immensely fast,450hp, from what I've seen the brakes are worth the cost of the car. The motor is currently partially locked, does turn slightly both ways ,so not seized. Valves by camera all seem good. Too much to mention, contact me ONLY if you have the asking price, NOT INTERESTED IN £4K, A DONKEY,OR YOUR MOTHER- So so many stupid texts. Still has motc 3/3/22,So again, no offers thanks. As the front end has just been put back on ,radiators/alternator/(needs another starter)/induction side have been left off to view/work on. Its all there and worked.Please don't send me advice,I'm selling 07788270579
😊thanks.
Have the car on other sites too.£4,900 firm.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts