Here are some spy shots of the 2006 AUDI Q7 caught testing:-

[attachmentid=613]
[attachmentid=607]
[attachmentid=608]
[attachmentid=609]
[attachmentid=610]
[attachmentid=611]
[attachmentid=612]
this a photoshoped version of the above picture to show what the rear would look like without all the red tape.
[attachmentid=614]

[attachmentid=615]

[attachmentid=616]
[attachmentid=617]

Attachments

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
mroe spy photos of the Q7 caught testing:

[attachmentid=651]
[attachmentid=652]
[attachmentid=653]
[attachmentid=654]
[attachmentid=655]
[attachmentid=656]
[attachmentid=657]
[attachmentid=659]
[attachmentid=660]
[attachmentid=661]
[attachmentid=662]
[attachmentid=663]
[attachmentid=664]

Attachments

·
Premium Member
534 Posts
im tellin u it looks like a messed up version of the infiniti fx 35, or 45... it cant compete with a style like that... its like hyundai... not many people buy it because they copy other peoples style, and it looks stupid; unless ur broke and assed out for money and need a car u wont buy a hyundai. Audi's case is worse because its expensive noone is going to buy it, besides a select few. If you want a style like that and want to go cheap... you will settle for the nissan murano, of if you want luxury you will go with infiniti... you think audi is going to go in the middle ground between the 2 and be priced more then the infiniti... noway. The idea for the Q7 was yrs back, before the infiniti and the murano.... if it came out first it might be a different story.

·
Registered
470 Posts
If i was gettin an off roader it would have to be a Range Rover sport they're sooo cool. I love Audis but the q7 is rough.

·
Premium Member
534 Posts
me either... im not a fan of the a4 b7 models that goes for the new jettas as well...

·
Premium Member
534 Posts
major fart noise for all the new jetta's and Q7's... and the Tourag.... all nasty i am debating on selling my FX-45 and maybe my a4... should end up around 80,0000$ between them both, and save up for my bently gT :banana:

·
Registered
470 Posts
Yea that car is the ****! I know a guy thats getting rid of his cayenne to get one, gonna be his new best friend. :beer: Then im gonna steal it off him :gunsmilie:

·
Premium Member
534 Posts
hahaha nice lol only set back is i never saw 1 with manual transmission :angry:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts