Audi Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Can anyone help me out please? I'm after some white short sleeve shirts with the audi logo and name on the left breast side.....I've seen some guys in the dealerships wearing these but am unable to find them on the net???does anyone have any ideas? cheers....

·
Premium Member
1,676 Posts
do a search in google for "AUDI merchandise" and select UK sites... theres loads to choose from

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanx guys, I've been intouch with poole audi, I'm actually after proper 'shirts' not polo shirts....struggling to get these......any ideas???

·
Premium Member
1,960 Posts
You could always buy some plain white shirts and take them down to your local t-shirt printers shop and they could get them embroided with the logo.I did this for the workwear for our shop and they came out superb.

·
Premium Member
1,676 Posts
You have to contact Audi and will have to pay them for the use of their logo on your t-shirts due to copyright laws.

However they will not allow you to do this and prevent you from using their logo, you will be liable for supplying and using counterfeit clothing.

Its all good and well getting someone to make the t-shrists if its for your own company but you cant do it for logos which you do not own.

For the price of it, just contact Audi and buy the items you require.
They provide all staff with plain white shirts with the Audi log on the pocket.

try and buy one of them or keep searching the web as im sure you will find them..

(Buy Cheap, Buy Twice)

Rickt

·
Premium Member
1,960 Posts
Interesting- Do you work for Audi or trading standards by any chance Rick ? LOL or could Rob get away with saying he bought the shirts from a market trader if there were any problems. :)

·
Premium Member
1,676 Posts
dont work for Audi or trading standards ..LOL!!

its just theres so much fake clothing out there... dont get me wrong.. i have got stuff in the place and as i said... buy cheap, buy twice..

if you want to get some stuff... Hong Kongs the best!!!

Rickt

1 - 11 of 11 Posts