Audi Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, I will be producing some Audi 2006 Calendars to sell exclusively to you guys in here. I am in the process of getting some images for it, but if anyone would like there car featured in the calendar or have any images that deserve to be in then let me know. They will be professionally printed, so you can expect the highest quality. If these are a success then other items will follow.
tonyz :57:

These will still be available in the new year, i will try to add prices asap, until then merry xmas to all :thumbsup:

:clap:
Finally got the info you need, a bit late but i've been very busy working on my new website. These calendars are A4 size, 7 pages including cover page,
you can send me your images to appear in the calendar and which month you'd like them to appear on. Click on my garage to see sample. These will be priced at £11.00 each, if i can obtain more that 5 orders i can price these at £8.00 each.
You can contact me at [email protected] (new website launching in February 2006! - www.ukdesignandprint.co.uk) :thumbsup:

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Hi, Thanks for the interest, these have not gone to print yet, was hoping to get a bit more interest in them before printing. I will get these ready for print by the weekend and can be despatched within 10 days of printing, will post an update when i've got them ready for printing and will wait 48 hours to allow anyone else to order or request there Audi to be featured, if i here nothing in that period then i will go straight to print. As we are now nearing the end of Feb, I will make the first month March 2006 and include Jan & Feb of 2007 at the end.
Just a note about payment for these, you can send a cheque or pay by Paypal, please email me your details and prefered payment method.
[email protected]
- Will check on the copright laws.
:)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts