Audi Forums banner

21 - 33 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
You can buy them off Audi parts store, where are you at (which country), I have one set for Right Hand drive(left hand traffic) i.e. UK, Singapore, Australia, Malaysia etc. let me know if you are interested.
I'd be interested in this set of RS6 headlights. I'm in Ireland, so could you let me know how much your looking for them. Thanks.

·
Registered
4 Posts
US coding for controller [09] & [46]

Hi

can someone with a US car, please provide the controller map (VCDS>Applications>Controller map) for module [09] and [46] for the 2010 model.

I would like to compare it with the Euro one.

Thanks!

·
Registered
19 Posts
Led 2009 activating problem???

Hi can anybody help with retrofiting the 2008 taillights(with LED stop light) on a sep/2005 A6 3.2 FSI sedam??The light´s fit perfectly, it´s a plug in, but i have to change someting in the CU and i dont know how to do it, nor do the guiys in the garage and they have the latest version of AUDI COMPUTER ANALIZING SYSTEM(the one that you pluged in wireless)but they go to comand 46 and than they dont know how to code it!!!These are the lights

NEU Original Audi A6 S6 4F Limosine LED Rückleuchten bei eBay.de: Designleuchten Lichter (endet 04.08.10 03:38:29 MESZ)

Tank you...P.:rolleyes:

·
Registered
11 Posts
Hi can anybody help with retrofiting the 2008 taillights(with LED stop light) on a sep/2005 A6 3.2 FSI sedam??The light´s fit perfectly, it´s a plug in, but i have to change someting in the CU and i dont know how to do it, nor do the guiys in the garage and they have the latest version of AUDI COMPUTER ANALIZING SYSTEM(the one that you pluged in wireless)but they go to comand 46 and than they dont know how to code it!!!These are the lights

Tank you...P.:rolleyes:
I have the whole rear parts for sale
Among it the rear tail with leds (250€)+transport

Vendo para A6(4F): Pilotes Led, Trasera, etc etc. - Audisport Iberica

·
Registered
19 Posts
What model part´s???

I have the whole rear parts for sale
Among it the rear tail with leds (250€)+transport

Vendo para A6(4F): Pilotes Led, Trasera, etc etc. - Audisport Iberica
hi what you mean by that??You have (which all part´s)The A6 before facelift/afterfacelift, these are taillight´s that came out on the A6 4F from 2007 to 2009!!After there was the actual ones,(diferent shape, need tochage bumper+trunk lid+a lot of stuff) so what do you sale??
Mira contactame para este mail sy quieres [email protected]
Tank you
Gracias...P.B)

·
Registered
4 Posts
I found out how to let the LED's blink instead of the yellow bulbs. It is the setting in controller [46]. It is the US SAE setting. +4096

·
Registered
18 Posts
Hi can anybody help with retrofiting the 2008 taillights(with LED stop light) on a sep/2005 A6 3.2 FSI sedam??:
If you're still looking for an answer, you need to code the Comfort module and add 131072 to the existing code. This will enable the highline rear lights (LED brake lights).

·
Registered
1 Posts
Coding is on the 09 CU, not on the 46, I think, no way to change the colour, if you get the US version is all fix, the turn signal bulb is red I think? otherwise jsut change th bulb inside.

The outer lights, has two leds near the rear side panel, if non US ver, its only a rect blank. the pic you can see on the left side add lights sticking out from the circle of led

Hi Gabriel,
are you still driving the A6, may i know which workshop does this for you. its awesome!
Ken

·
Registered
1 Posts
It's good to be king....just for a day.:lol::lol:
Just finished the backlift retrofit for my 2005 A6, 3.0 TDI to ===> 2010 S6 american style.
@acerpacer, if you don't mind me asking, what did you change exactly in VCDS to get your rear LED lights to work correctly? How was your wiring done?
I got wiring from ELSA and still it is not lighting the correct lights.:confused:
Thanks

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi Gabriel,
could u help me?
im planing to upgrade my audi C6 Prefacelift to Facelift tail light,
what do i need and how to code/rewiring to make it work?

masri
from Malaysia

21 - 33 of 33 Posts