Audi Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vie...AMESE%3AIT&rd=1

PLEASE READ THE FULL DESCRIPTION AS THERE IS LOTS OF INFO

PLEASE NOTE THIS VEHICLE WILL GO ONTO ITS ORIGINAL REGISTRATION NUMBER NM02 BBZ. M6 OGH IS NOT FOR SALE WITH THIS VEHICLE

This vehicle sale is a private sale this Vehicle is very rare and cost over 33k new with 4.5k of extras, its is a bargin and i will be sad to see it go!

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v136/kmc.../signature4.jpg

THE VEHICLE

I have for sale a stunning example of an 2002 Audi A4 1.9TDi 130 Quattro Sport with 6 speed(short ratio) manual box. Finished in a Stunning Rare Missano red Metallic, with contrasting Black Heated buffalino leather sports seats, this car looks superb and very individual as it has the ltd edition 19" RS4 Alloys, RS4 mirrors and S-line rear bumper and exhaust giving it the RS4(50k) look, Th pictures do not do it justice check out the missano colour at audi, you will love it! This vehicle has a full Audi service history and warrenty until Nov 2005. I have driven the car for the last 3000 miles and it drives very well. fitted with latest Satalite navigation Plus system (Cd req) and Cd changer, also has center arm rests in front and back, full alluminium roof rails and luggage net in boot, tinted privacy windows- this car is packed with extras including:-

Full 4WD Quattro system, Ultimate control

ESP, electronic stability program

ABS, Anti Lock Brakes

Airbags, All round dash and ceiling.

Height adjustable seats, with 10 way movement and electric lumber suport

Height adjustable sports 3 spoke steering wheel (with airbag)

Power steering, duel driver and passenger climate control, Satalitle Navigation Plus, Cd Changer, in dash fridge/cool box, interior electric pack with rear electric windows and interior lights, Chrome pack, exterior chrome window surrounds, front grill and rear bumper strip, GMBH front bumper, s-line rear bumper, twin exit exhaust, tinted windows, and 19 inch RS4 alloys, RS4 alloy electric heated mirrors, sports interior pack, silver carbon fibre dash inserts, RS4 Boot spolier and loads more!

This car looks like a RS4 handles like a dream, and is smooth to ride in! plus still i rarely get less than 50MPG! from a car that does 0- 60 in 8.2 secs and has a top speed of 130Mph plus, great reviews from, quattro sport, superchips.co.uk, audi sport mag and autocar as with many others, sports car performance and handling with cheap to run and insure prices! you will be amazed how good this car feels and handles! viewing reccomended (you will fall in love)

This car has recently 2 days ago been remapped by superchips to increase torque- this remap covers all warrenty for a further year on associated items and can be removed if required! This cost me £550 and was booked in for 3 months, so i got it done still even though i was selling the car, house and child on the way forces sale - more pics can be obtained from me [email protected] or audisport.net website

SERVICE HISTORY

For your peace of mind, The car is HPI free as i payed cash for the car and have all reciepts for every item on the car, the car has been in no accidents and has no outstanding finance. The mileage is genuine and tyneside audi will verify that as the car is still under warrenty and has 7 months remaining!

This vehicle will be due for its next service in 2500 miles or 220 days which ever is sooner. I have payed and arranged this for the winning bidder.

EXTERIOR

The overall exterior condition of this car is perfect. There are no things that require work or are noticable, as with every car there are some very tiny stone chips to the bonnet, although they are very slight, one alloy has a scratched edge and both wheels and tyres have covered 2500 miles, All tyres have plenty of tread left. All in all, apart from those very minor bits,a bright car that has been well looked after and the winning bidder will not be disappointed with. the car is kept waxed valeted and garaged !

INTERIOR

Inside the car is immaculate. The seats are clean, no rips or tears and certainly do not look used at all. Headlining very clean. The dash is intact. Carpets, mats and door trims are all clean and in good condition. vehicle is valeted at audi every couple off weeks.

ELECTRICAL

All of the electrical items we have checked work: Aircon nice and cold, windows operate as they should, Central locking works on all doors from remote. Both electric mirrors move in all directions. Sat Nav works fine on europe disk, but not on english disk, new cd required (few pounds for a new one) but europe one provides enough info!

SPECIFICATION

Air Con/climate control duel sided
Electric heated leather Sports Seats
19" Alloys
Elec Windows (x4)
Driver,Passenger & Side Airbags
Elec Heated/adjustable Mirrors
Sat nav
Cd changer
ABS
4WD
PAS
ESP
Remote Central Locking
Alarm
Please have a good look at the supersize photographs to get a really good idea how good a vehicle this is. for more pics email me!
BUYING THIS VEHICLE

Have a good look on www.auto trader.co.uk to see if you can find a similar vehicle as good as mine or as cheap as mine,i dont think you will! I also have the buy it now option,if you cant wait to the end of the auction and the vehicle is priced at £17500.

We will require this car to be collected within 7 days of auction and we need contact within 24hrs of auction end.

BIDDING

As many of you are aware ebay operates a proxy bidding system, where you can decide the amount that you wish to pay for the vehicle and then ebay will bid on your behalf upto the amount that you set. Ive seen some instances recently where people have missed vehicles due to being away from their computers,dont miss out,decide your max bid,input it and let ebay do the rest.

THE LAST BITS

I have been as accurate as possible with this car, As with all auctions you are bidding to buy and not to come and look after the auction has finished, the car can be viewed during the auction,please email me to arrange,or call:-

07929 167 193

(please note, the above number is not a premium rate number and normal mobile call rates apply)

Any feedbacks less than 4 or negative please email or ring with name and telephone number as i have been let down before by non paying bidders.

Any non paying bidders will be,left negative feed back and reported to ebay. I hate putting that bit as I feel I am genuine and hope you will be as well. Please if you dont want to buy this car then dont bid as it only stops others from winning the auction.

Any questions, please do not hesitate to ask, I will be happy to answer them

1 - 3 of 3 Posts