Audi Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well i have added some input already on a couple of the forums which i hope helps in my experience. :57:
It would be great if someone could come back with the answer as to why my Audi A4 1999 stalls,if i am at the lights and i engage the clutch with little revs the rpm will drop as low as 300 sometimes ?which i have to rev more to compensate ?
so i am revving the car to 2500-3000 rpm to leave the lights,with all the boy racers thinking i am havin a tear-up :D
The car runs beautiful in both neutral and in gear while driving,it's just when i slow down,or are driving from standstill.
Can anyone help....

Cheers
Daz

·
Registered
11 Posts
it sounds like a sensor or fuel delivery problem (you may have a fauty fuel injector). though, there is a slight chance for it to be timing related. codes are allways the best way to pin point a fault. this my opinion

·
Registered
11 Posts
check out the thread " help please" started by duttojo. it's a couple threads down/up from this one. read my post from that thread, to see if it helps you any. good luck

·
Registered
11 Posts
THAT'S RIGHT! check your vacuum lines before any of that other stuff i said. that could very well be your problem also.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts