Audi Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone out there have these types of problems with the A4?

MAF sensor replaced due to K&N filter used for 1.5 year *check light on*

Fly wheel & Clutch out after 55k?

O2 sensor (bank one) out after 50k? *check light on*

Just curious if it's just my luck or if it's really the car. I've heard nothing but issues with this car & year 2001. I'm wondering if I should replace or if these types of problems or just normal $$$$. This is my first Audi and probably my last and what a disapoointment it's been. Any type of feedback would be great. Thanks Audi nation....

·
Premium Member
1,960 Posts
Maf sensors are common to fail if you use a K&N as its well known they are to oily for the Audi air intake system and wreck your MAF !! Wrong choice of air intake system !!

Clutch and flywheel wear probably down to previous owners driving habits(maybe trying to spin all 4 wheels ) which is not good for a 4 wheel drive system and bound to burn the clutch out !!

O2 (lambda sensor) again common to fail on a lot of manufacturers cars, not bad wear for 6 years old!!

Over all i would say that the problems youve had are not too major with 2 of them probably down to the previous owners ill treatment ...

Its like any car if its abused and driven hard too much its going to wear and break quicker... :)

1 - 2 of 2 Posts