Audi Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi fellas.

I just bought the Audi service manual on DVD. I'm assuming its the actual manual Audi service centres use for their repairs/fault diagnosis. Its extremely thorough and I think covers all Audi models made from 1998 onwards.

If anyone wants an exploded view of an engine/body part, or a current flow diagram etc, then PM me and I'll try to help you out. I know this will probably go unheard/unread, but the offer is there anyway.

·
Registered
1 Posts
hi i have a audi a3 and i realy need this dvd can you make a image and put a link where can i downlode please !!! thx in advance !

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hi fellas.

I just bought the Audi service manual on DVD. I'm assuming its the actual manual Audi service centres use for their repairs/fault diagnosis. Its extremely thorough and I think covers all Audi models made from 1998 onwards.

If anyone wants an exploded view of an engine/body part, or a current flow diagram etc, then PM me and I'll try to help you out. I know this will probably go unheard/unread, but the offer is there anyway.
hi I think this manual could help me decide If I can replace my rear brake disc smyself. I have had conflicting information from various sources' If it is as easy as the front that would be great

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hey there Hightower,

I am about to do an engine swap (extremely bad problems with a car bought by my father in-law :mad: ) and was wondering if you could upload specific sections of the manual for me?

PM sent and thanks in advance!:)

·
Registered
2 Posts
if offer still good

I modified by US audi A3 with 2009 facelift S3 bumpers and sideskirts. I am looking for a view of the rear wheel well. My purpose is to purchase the S3 wheel well cloth insert to fit my rear bumper properly. I hope you may help?

·
Registered
5 Posts
audi dvd

Hi fellas.

hiya mate,
is this for real???? i have been looking for a manual for my s3 for a year now, i have bought 3 separate discs up to now and cant get any of them to work, incuding elsawin, its doing my head in. could i have a copy or at least the name of the DVD.
thanks in antisapation
chimp.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts