Audi Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have just bought a audi a3 98 1.6 black yesterday, i was driving it last night when i noticed there was no red light coming from the temperature, fan blower or the air direction knob, just below the radio. The car has a 30 day warrenty so its just to know if there should be a cool red light lighting up the 3 dials.
Thanks
David

·
Registered
1 Posts
Originally posted by pitchshifter182@Oct 10 2004, 01:13 PM
I have just bought a audi a3 98 1.6 black yesterday, i was driving it last night when i noticed there was no red light coming from the temperature, fan blower or the air direction knob, just below the radio. The car has a 30 day warrenty so its just to know if there should be a cool red light lighting up the 3 dials.
Thanks
David
Hello David,
You are correct there should be a cool red light at the heater controls!I think you will find the heater control illumination bulb has blown,it is situated behind the fan speed control knob and is relatively easy to replace.

Scott :rolleyes:

·
Registered
272 Posts
as yello has said there is a red light to go on there but also there is a fairly weak connector to this light which i have experianced to be the cause of the lights not being on. mark.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts