Audi Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
sup g!! how y'all doin.
my name is stephen an i live in scotland.
just joined to get some advice(and mibbe even give some) on all things audi lol
bit of a change from my last car which was a scooby svx, the audi cant hold a candle to the scooby in terms of performance and looks but has its own strengths, an absoltue gem of a chassis for a start and road holding that makes u want to push the car that lil bit harder. its a 1990 80 sport which is in mint condition(even the drivers seat is still intact) but the 2 litre lump feels just a bit lethargic compared to what im used to, but i like a challenge and i've made it my goal to either tune the engine or bin it in favour of something with a bit more poke.

:D

·
Registered
7 Posts
Originally posted by audi80sport@Sep 30 2004, 10:15 PM
sup g!! how y'all doin.
my name is stephen an i live in scotland.
just joined to get some advice(and mibbe even give some) on all things audi lol
bit of a change from my last car which was a scooby svx, the audi cant hold a candle to the scooby in terms of performance and looks but has its own strengths, an absoltue gem of a chassis for a start and road holding that makes u want to push the car that lil bit harder. its a 1990 80 sport which is in mint condition(even the drivers seat is still intact) but the 2 litre lump feels just a bit lethargic compared to what im used to, but i like a challenge and i've made it my goal to either tune the engine or bin it in favour of something with a bit more poke.

:D
Hi steve
What can be done to the tune the engine ? i want to put a new front bumper on mine (a lower one ), but cant seem to find any body kits! B)

·
Registered
6 Posts
Hi there!
i have the same problem.. i want some styling for mine car but cant find any... i have a audi 80 avant 2.0E 1993..

Does it not exist?

·
Registered
26 Posts
hi, come on lads look at whats at the top in the audi 80 range THE RS2 its the dogs, the add for this car is, MY OTHER CARS A PORCHE BUT TODAY AM IN A HURRY. A 160+ mph car, only 180 cars in uk but you can get the parts for it if you are willing to pay.

What can you do with a 80 sport ? is it an 8v or 16v no matter its the same lump thats in the golf GTI 8V AND 16V look at what you can do to them and see if you can do it to a sport. cheers

jgm

1 - 6 of 6 Posts