Audi Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey I own a 55 plate 2.0tdi which has got a misfire at two thousand revs, the problem started about feb this year and has been back to the dealer sevral times was told by audi after i stamped my feet in July problem would be fixed in eight weeks after 8 weeks i asked audi to take car back as its still not fixed, they then told me that the clutch the flywheel would be replaced along with work to the indjectors this was three weeks ago and still not heard any thing from the dealer as to when this work will take place. This will be the last Audi I ever buy

·
Premium Member
1,960 Posts
Thats rough john k. It sounds unusual to have all these problems on such a new car.What mileage have you done in it? It also sounds like youve got a crap dealership or maybe there having a job getting the parts as its less than a year old still.I say demand it be sorted immediately or you want your money back or an upgraded model as this shouldnt be happening on a car of this price and quality.You could always threaten them with going to BBC watchdog program or the national press about them,se if they jump. Good luck with it and let us know how you get on. cheers t-sport

·
Premium Member
1,676 Posts
sounds a bit of naff dealership you have there...

Keep stamping them feet and demand answers!!

·
Registered
1 Posts
replaced clutch

I have a 2005 2.0 tfsi and noticed early on that when going up through the gears that if i slipped the clutch a bit there was a horrible mechanical rattle. Audi said 'dont slip the clutch' !!! So i wrote a letter of complaint to Audi Customer Care and they got my local dealer to replace the clutch which didnt fix it, then the flywheel and gearbox which also didnt fix it. They have test driven the car and admit it doesnt sound great but they dont what else to do. Apparently other TFSI A4's sound the same but they rarley get them in. The a3 and TT that use the same engine have it mounted differently so they cant compare them. Amazing that i used to have a mondeo that did 8oK whithout a blip and my a4 has been at the dealers for 8 days in the first year!!

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi there i have a 56 plate A4 2.0tdi that has the same misfire around 2000rpm.... have tried to work out what is going on but have not been able too... does anybody know if it has a dual mass flywheel???
I am getting pretty sick of it...

1 - 5 of 5 Posts