Audi Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I saw a 2001 S4 Avant with 32k miles. I was almost about to buy it, when someone told me about the high cost of parts and maintenance on Audis. Is this true? I understand that Audis would be more expensive to maintain than a Toyota or Honda, but more than a BMW/Mercedes?

·
Registered
4 Posts
Chill man ...you haven't purchase the car yet n you are worrying for the parts!!
the car is very good and reliable....you will never have to visit the dealership!! :rolleyes:

Originally posted by Adiran@Aug 5 2004, 03:40 AM
I saw a 2001 S4 Avant with 32k miles. I was almost about to buy it, when someone told me about the high cost of parts and maintenance on Audis. Is this true? I understand that Audis would be more expensive to maintain than a Toyota or Honda, but more than a BMW/Mercedes?

·
Registered
2 Posts
My cousin is too owner of this car from past few years....and he needs.......numerous wheel replacements due to soft alloy compound....moreover the rear legroom is a serious problem...so i suggest u to think twice before taking any decision...

Originally posted by Adiran@Aug 5 2004, 03:40 AM

1 - 4 of 4 Posts