Audi Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Good evening all,

I am new to the forums and not presently an Audi driver but that might change soon :rolleyes:

Ok I have a V6Tdi Touareg (06 model) and I am interested in doing one of two things :

1. Convert to a Q7 V6Tdi or
2. Wait for the face lifted 07 V6Tdi

Innitialy I was worried of the Audi not have offroad capability but I have just looked at my program and offroad stuff like we have done with the Touareg last year will have to wait for 2 years minimum.

So offraod has quitly dissapeared (and the H3 is coming soon and might just but one of those as a toy) :cool:

Back to reality.

Anybody made the change ?
Any suggestions ?
What sort of accesories would you suggest ?

I am a gadget man (so the MMI and air suspension is not neg) ;)

Thanks in advance everyone.

My best regards

Kasi (presently in Libya)

·
Registered
1 Posts
T-reg and Q7

I'm waiting my Q7 in 10 days, i was driving Touareg individual R5 tdi from feb. 2005 untill oct. 2006. I've ordered black Q7 3.0 tdi, s-line exterior package, sport seats, 20'' wheels and a lot of extras. Have driven t-reg for about 125000 km. and pretty satisfied with it, only motor was little bit lazy. As soon as I get Q7 I'll send some photos to you guys.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Boban said:
I'm waiting my Q7 in 10 days, i was driving Touareg individual R5 tdi from feb. 2005 untill oct. 2006. I've ordered black Q7 3.0 tdi, s-line exterior package, sport seats, 20'' wheels and a lot of extras. Have driven t-reg for about 125000 km. and pretty satisfied with it, only motor was little bit lazy. As soon as I get Q7 I'll send some photos to you guys.
Hi Boban,

I wish you luck and hope to see your photo's soon.
I have put my V6Tdi up for sale in the mean time and when I am home at the end of March I will make a final decission.

Congratulations !

·
Registered
1 Posts
Q7 V's Touareg

I had a 2.5TDI Touareg a 2005 one, realy nice car got the 5th wheel on it, the one thats swings out, cool piece of kit, best part. I just traded it for a Q7 there is no comparison, I know the 2.5 was lacking a bit but, the Q7 is so far ahead. It is the finest auto on the road in the SUV class, today.........does anyone agree............:D

·
Registered
79 Posts
Kerryman said:
I had a 2.5TDI Touareg a 2005 one, realy nice car got the 5th wheel on it, the one thats swings out, cool piece of kit, best part. I just traded it for a Q7 there is no comparison, I know the 2.5 was lacking a bit but, the Q7 is so far ahead. It is the finest auto on the road in the SUV class, today.........does anyone agree............:D
Can I get a "Hell Yeah"

Si

1 - 5 of 5 Posts