Audi Forums banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Premium Member
581 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
wats up everyone, i was just wondering where i can buy a set of really good angel eyes. i looked on ebay and the ones i wanted were sold, and i can't seem to find them anywhere else for a good price. if u guys no where i can get a pair for a decent price please let me no!!!!!!!!!!! :banana:

·
Premium Member
581 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
they r BMW style, but they deffenitly change the apperance from outstanding to being gorgeous on the a4. they look awesome!!!!!!!!

·
Premium Member
581 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
of course they do!!!! thats y i bought an audi and not a beamier, their to over rated.

·
Registered
1,725 Posts
yes they are
heres a joke

wut the difference between a BMW and a Porcupine

give up yet

with the BMW the pricks are inside :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

all jokes aside i kno not all BMW drivers are pricks and this joke is universal

·
Registered
195 Posts
Sorry Guys, my two cents worth is the angel eyes lights look terrible.

All the euro type stock Audi lights look good. If I could fit the Euro lights in my 1999 A4 without cutting some sheet metal, that's what I would do.

VB

·
Premium Member
581 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
so in order to fit the angel eyes u have to do some body modifications. i thought they were made so they fit rite in.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Ebay makes some nice ones, they say no modifications needed, but who nkows they could be screwing with you. I;m going to buy a set I'll let you know

·
Premium Member
581 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
that wat would great because i'm really looking into buying a set!!! so when ever u get a chance please let me no!!!
thanx :liebe011:

·
Registered
47 Posts
the angel eyes look GREAT!!! volcanoblack, put the crack pipe down and step away!!! j/k i love them on my A4...but! i didnt want the BMW guys to think i was jocking that style to hard so i unhooked the lights that light up the halos. I just like the design of the headlights over the bland stock ones. :bwekk:

·
Premium Member
581 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
yea they do look awesome, but i want to make sure i get a good quality product. i don't really trust ebay. but if u guys have a site from ebay that u no is good for there word. let me no. or just give me any info!
thanx

·
Premium Member
581 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
well do u no of any good manufacturers that make angel eyes for the 98 A4?

·
Premium Member
581 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
wow they look sweet but to bad the bid ended! i would have bought them too! oh well, i really appreciate u helping me out with this!!!!!!!!! :liebe011:

1 - 20 of 26 Posts