Audi Forums banner

1 - 20 of 143 Posts

·
Registered
195 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hi Everyone,

Here's my going away gift to you all - I sold my A4 Avant and am moving to New Zealand next month.

Here is an Excel spreadsheet with all the Audi option codes listed. I even made it easy for you with a sheet to enter your option codes and it will lookup what the option is automatically. You don't have to sort through all 10,000 codes. :)

Have fun. Remember there ain't no stinking letter O's in the codes, they are all zeroes.

Audi-Forums won't allow uploading .xls files, and even when I zipped the file, it's still 235K which is over the limit to post here. Email me and I'll send it off to anyone that wants it. (as a 942K .xls file)

Sorry I can't just post it for you guys. Note to moderator: any way I can post it?

VB

·
Premium Member
1,960 Posts
Jared71482 said:
May I ask, what exactly are "option codes"?

Still fairly new to Audis. :D
Your car is equiped with an ECU (cars brain) that can then be plugged in to VAG-COM which is the sofware used to acsess it.

VAG-COM Can then read the ECU for" fault codes" on any running problems and some electrical/mechanical functions can also be changed with "option codes"...

Hope that explains it in brief terms for you :)

·
Registered
163 Posts
OK, thanks... I'll take a copy please... Jared71482 (at) aol (dot) com

Is VAG-COM for Audi and VW, or just audi?

·
Premium Member
1,960 Posts
Jared71482 said:
OK, thanks... I'll take a copy please... Jared71482 (at) aol (dot) com

Is VAG-COM for Audi and VW, or just audi?

It is used across the whole range of VAG group cars which are Audi,VW,Seat and Skoda

·
Registered
3 Posts
volcanoblack said:
Hi Everyone,

Here's my going away gift to you all - I sold my A4 Avant and am moving to New Zealand next month.

Here is an Excel spreadsheet with all the Audi option codes listed. I even made it easy for you with a sheet to enter your option codes and it will lookup what the option is automatically. You don't have to sort through all 10,000 codes. :)

Have fun. Remember there ain't no stinking letter O's in the codes, they are all zeroes.

Audi-Forums won't allow uploading .xls files, and even when I zipped the file, it's still 235K which is over the limit to post here. Email me and I'll send it off to anyone that wants it. (as a 942K .xls file)

Sorry I can't just post it for you guys. Note to moderator: any way I can post it?

VB
Thanks, I think I might need them. Please send me a copy at [email protected]

Thank you!

·
Premium Member
581 Posts
1 - 20 of 143 Posts