Audi Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hello everyone - Hope this is in the right place

Thanks for creating this awesome forum and meeting the wonderful people here. I am looking to get a 2016 Audi A3 vehicle and I am looking to the community to check if there is anything I should be looking out for while doing my inspection.

Things I will be looking out for are

coolant or oil leads
Weird noises coming from the engine
check the transmission for slips and jolts
verify all the electronics are working properly
I will post some images and mileage below if you guys have any other suggestions to check.

They are asking for the price of $13,900 and it has 58000 Miles with a Salvage Title. Is it worth it or not?
Thanks and I look forward to joining this community

UPDATE
I purchased the report for this vehicle from "vin decoder got it for really cheap (could be useful for you guys if you don't want to spend $40 from carfax", To my surprise, I saw blurred auction photos after entering the VIN number so my curiosity piqued and I took a bite. Please have a look at the report and share me your thought,

Here is the report:Get Instant Vehicle History Report
Wheel Tire Car Land vehicle Vehicle

Tire Wheel Car Plant Vehicle

Car Vehicle Gear shift Speedometer Automobile pedal

Wheel Tire Vehicle Car Hood

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
I purchased the report for this vehicle from "vin decoder got it for really cheap (could be useful for you guys if you don't want to spend $40 from carfax", To my surprise, I saw blurred auction photos after entering the VIN number so my curiosity piqued and I took a bite. Please have a look at the report and share me your thought,

Here is the report: https://app.detailedvehiclehistory.com/report/vin/WAUA7GFF9G1030216
Wheel Tire Car Land vehicle Vehicle

1 - 2 of 2 Posts