I am having 93 Sedan DeVille and i know how to program that cars
i think it mus be same for all cars!
1. Turn ignition switch to off.
2. Jumper Assembly Line Diagnostic Link Connecter(A.K.A ALDL connecter located behind center instrument panel, below ashtray) terminal G. (PPL/WHT) to terminal A (BLK/WHT). Doors lock and unlock, and trunk release activates in approximately 2 seconds.
3. Press any button on one transmitter. Door locks lock and unlock, and trunk release activates in approximately 2 seconds. The first transmitter is now programmed.
4. Repeat step 3 using the other transmitter. If only one transmitter is being used, go to step 5.
5. Disconnect jumper from ALDL connecter.
Check to see that both transmitters operate door locks, repeat steps if necessary.
Originally posted by Maarten
@Aug 2 2004, 04:37 AM
Me Edvin...need your help!
can anyone tell me how to program a keyless remote for a
Any help will be highly appreciated!