Audi Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just got my new 2005 A6 2.7tdi quattro - Fantastic, the best car I've ever owned!

But....

Didn't get mobile telephone preperation (budget was already stretched to breaking point)

Did however get MMI colour (as it came with a CD autochanger.)

Is it possible to get a kit / modification, to plug into MMI, so that i can use my mobile with the screen.

I cover 40K miles every year, so would be really handy, and much cooler than another stand-alone system (already have separate sat-nav and i-pod adapter - starting to look a bit messy! )

Any help gratefully received.

Thanks.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Hi,

I have just bought my car and have the same issue, i have added a nokia bluetooth with screen and remote adapter. but would much rather use mmi screen. Let me know if you have any luck.
Also I would like to add my 4G Ipod to the car, currently I nhave to use the car charger and fm transmitter. How have you connected yours?

Gary..

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Re: Ipod, I'm also using cig charger and Fm transmitter, looks rubbish, £35k on a car and its covered in aftermarket wires. Hence the need to link phone to MMi.

Re: MMI Phone kit.

I contacted Kufatec in Germany about their aftermarket kits.
Link To Kufatec Webpage

Looks like good news, here is copy of e-mail and there reply below:

Re: Telefonfesteinbau Motorola Audi A6 4F

Can this be installed in an Audi A6 2005 MMi, without the factory phone
preperation?

Also,
Can i use my Nokia 6230 ?

Reply:
Yes this set is also for your car. But you can`t need the nokia 6230.
Than you need the set handyvorbereitung bleutooth for A6 4F. This set we
have`t in the shop and cost 699 €.

So, i'm going to get the blutooth prep and have it installed by a local installer.
If this works out, i may may well go for their sat nav and TV set up.

Hope this helps

Dave

·
Registered
567 Posts
OK, I've got an A6 BT module sitting here, I know how to wire it up, but I have not A6 or A8 to test it with.

Anyone want to come to a deal on the module and some installation for their A6 or A8?

Craig

·
Registered
5 Posts
Hi Dave,

Many thanks, could you let me know how this performs? If it works I will install the same.

Regards

Gary..

1 - 6 of 6 Posts