Audi Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm shopping for an Avant in Texas. I live near Austin/San Antonio, but I'm willing to make the drive to Houston or Dallas if necessary. What is a reasonable deal? Can a price below sticker be negotiated? Thanks in advance!

·
Registered
256 Posts
Check out edmunds.com for pricing in your area. I've found them to be pretty close. As usual, you don't get what you deserve, you get what you negotiate.
Let us know how it turns out.
Good luck

·
Registered
2 Posts
$11,020 off sticker

bobber said:
I'm shopping for an Avant in Texas. I live near Austin/San Antonio, but I'm willing to make the drive to Houston or Dallas if necessary. What is a reasonable deal? Can a price below sticker be negotiated? Thanks in advance!
I just brought a 07 A6 3.2 (not avant) with premium and convience package. i got $11,020 off sticker price. Audi is having a $7000 cash back on 07 models. My sticker is $47,620 i tried to get $620 off. then the salemen said "no" so i was like "well let me go show these paper to my wife..." then hes like "let me talk to the manager ill b right back" then manager came over and said they cant cuz its alrdy 7000 cash back. I had to hustle it down to $40,000 (not easy) but i forgot to use the magic word "OUT THE DOOR". so they agreed with it pretty fast (they also let me take the car for a day) then the next day i called them and said "my wife like the car but she said 40,000 out the door, so talk to ur manager and give me a call back" the sales men called back like 10 min later and said "ok, come on down and lets work this deal" tax is 8.5% so thats like $3400.u can prolly do better in tx cuz theres more dealers around im in okc and theres only one. but u should ask them about $7000cb or 1.9apr. u should call the dealers around there and get a quote and tell them this dealer offer me this price blah blah. o another old magic is WALK AWAY! good luck and let me know how u do.

EDIT: haha wth, i should've look at the date of this thread b4 posting! but anyway im just proud of myself.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts