Audi Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi

We have recently purchased an Audi A6 2.5TDi Avant, and the other day I noticed the carpet in the rear passenger footwell was very wet we have checked the door seals and they seem to be in alright condition.

And the other fault which I do not know if this maybe associated with the water is the other day we found all the indicator lights stuck on ( not flashing ) so called out the recovery service and the guy that came out started pulling out fuses to find out what was going as he pulled out the fuses for the hazard lights and turn signals and they still stayed on then he pulled out the fuse for the central locking, electric windows and boot light and the lights went off but the push button for the hazard lights was still dimly glowing even though the fuse was out.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

thanks

Tony

·
Registered
43 Posts
I had the same problem with the wet footwells a couple of weeks after I had my windshield replaced. Come to find out, there's a piece of weatherstripping that clips around the bottom of the windshield. I guess the windshield guys hadn't secured this 100% and over time it worked itself loose. Check to make sure this is pushed all the way on.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts