Audi Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello All,
In my search for wheels I have found that the brake calipers on my 2001 A6 2.7T are rather large and therefore limit my wheel choices.
What I cannot find is a concise listing of which wheels do and do not fit. I would like to pick up a set of Audi original 17's or 18's (A6 or other models...) but I don't want to get stuck with something that won't fit.
If you're inclined to post, please include the model and year of your car, size and style of wheel chosen, and any special considerations or modifications you had to make, eg. grinding, longer bolts, spacers, etc. Pictures would be especially helpful too! Thanks!

·
Registered
4 Posts
had a set of 19' Axis Finish put on my 01 4.2 a6 just to see how they would fit and there was no problem. :thumbsup:

buy the way i am selling my OEM rims and tires if you're interested. (17' pie plate rims fitted with staggered Nitto tires for sporty look.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks for the offer on the wheels, but what I'm really interested in is any members experience in fitting wheels to the 2.7T. I would like to know which Audi Original 17" wheels will fit on an A6 2.7T. Please post if you can recommend models that work or ones that I should steer clear of. Thanks all!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts