Audi Forums banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

· Registered
1 Posts
Originally posted by jgm@Dec 31 2004, 06:19 PM
HI, the 2.5 tdi is a powerful and fast car, its faster than most people think. I've give my brother a run for his money in his MG ZT 190+ I did'nt win but he did'nt get away, so a micra has no chance.

Put it in to a audi garage where they will run a diagnostic test which should find the problem and put right. It will put a smile on your face and your micra beating days will be over. your T5 days will begin ;) good luck

Hi, i agree the 2.5 V6 is a fast car i have left quite a few ppl behind, they seem to see the TDI badge and think oh its a deisel its not very quick but after a few 100 yards of trying to keep up change their mind :p I would get it in to an audi garage it sounds like MAF needs changing, i had it on a 99 seat toledo i used to own after a while you loose loads of power as soon as the parts changed it will burst back to life and seem more powerfull then ever! :D

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.