Audi Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 06 plated Audi A4. A few weeks ago I noticed that on lifting the front and rear nearside floor mats that both sections of the carpets were saturated with water.

Car went back to dealer. They had it for a week, but despite all their efforts, or so they claim, they were unable to find any source of where the water had penetrated.

Have the car back now, but I am clearly very concerned with this. Are there any members who have experienced this problem and can shed any light on it? Is this a common and known problem with these cars?

·
Premium Member
1,960 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks T-sport for the reply and threads. Carpets have remained dry since I have had it back, about three weeks, but it got in once so is likely to do again?

I will have a look around the battery area, but only being a few months old I would not have thought there would be blockage problems this soon?

·
Registered
77 Posts
Personally, on a car that new I would suggest just taking it back and demanding they keep it until they find out what the problem is. It seems to me that dealers are to quick at righting off a probem and letting us do all the worrying for them!
If they can give you a curtesy car that would be my route

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks for the comments Les 51. I did have a curtesy car for a week the first time. If it does occur again it will be be very much that I do not want it back until they find the source of the problem.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts