Audi Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
534 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey First off I would like to say hello to everyone I used to post at: www.audilife.com then it died or something i dont know....

But anyway my question, I dont know why but my + and - button for the climate is wiping off. Does anyone know where i can buy buttons, and other interrior items? I am very nit picky and need everything looking like new.

Drink and drive
:beer:

YAY!

·
Premium Member
1,676 Posts
Welcome!!! 00000732:

did you see my post on Audi-life then...????

im not sure if these can be replaced easy enough.. its going to be a dealer who provides them... i tried getting some new buttons for my radio which had gone the same but they dont supply them.. had to be a new radio!

I will do a bit of digging and let you know tho.

Cheers :00000732:

·
Premium Member
534 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
yah i saw your post on audilife rick.... good to actually find a forum where people actually post :)

·
Premium Member
1,676 Posts
yeah its a really good database... loads of members and loads of posts been fired about...

Audi-life had gone dead and i have been using it for a good year or so... and then over the last 6 months its grinded to a halt...

And remeber try using the search tools for any questions!!

I will have a look into the Cilmate control buttons on the web? have you tried ring Audi just to see if they do them??

Cheers

·
Premium Member
534 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
the nearest audi dealer from me is like 20 miles... and that going through the city so its about 2 hours away.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts