Audi Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anybody know of any firmware updates for the A4 bluetooth hands free kit, the car was delivered April 2005 and is the latest style A4. I have tried numerous phones, Sony Ericsson K750i / V800 / HP Ipaq / Nokia 6230 and so on - the only one I can get to work successfully is the 6310i.

The phone will make calls ok and even transfer numbers ok, however receiving calls is a nightmare - it will ring on the car's speakers but as soon as I accept the call the bluetooth switches off and I must speak to the caller through the phone handset.....

Help please - this is driving me crazy!

DS

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hello,

just acquired my 4th A4, and this time with the pre-installed Bluetooth feature. My phone is an HP iPaq hw6515 and, just like you I cannot do anything else than just put calls through. No reception of incoming calls, no directory browsing. I've also noticed that the language used in the phone functions is different from the one I have in the on-board computer. Anyone knows how to change this?

I've discovered that Audi Bluetooth provider is CSR (Cambridge Silicon Radio) - www.csr.com . Maybe that will help track down the root cause.

cheers,

Ricardo

1 - 2 of 2 Posts