Audi Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,

Considering getting the parts to fit a front centre arm Rest in my 2002 A4.

Has anyone done this all ready?

Do you know what parts are required?

Does anyone have any pics?

Thanks

Paul . . .

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hello, I too am looking to fit a centre armrest and have been offered one from a B5 model.
Can anyone confirm whether this is viable? :thumbsup:

·
Registered
1 Posts
I have 2004 model & I'm in the process of fitting a front armrest. I bought the main part on Ebay, but it is in wrong colour, has no lid or bracket. The colour is not really & problem & I am happy to made a new lid & trim it in same material as the seats. The bracket is proving more trick to source, so may have to make one (unless anyone knows where I can get one?)

I did quite a bit of reading up on the options available & the B5 model looks quite different where it joins the centre consol, so I dont think it will fit. So far I have had to remove the centre console to be able to cut the hole for the mounting bracket. Unlike the earlier model, there is no markings on the underside to indicate where to cut the hole. Removing the centre consol is not a job for the faint-hearted as the stereo & heating controls have to be taken out. It took me about an hour, but it would only take 20 mins if I had to do it again.

Unfortunately I have no photos, but will post an update once I have the bracket sorted out.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts