Audi Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I recently bought a A4 2.0FSI 2003 and have had a few problems, basically when the engine is idealling say at junction the whole car start to rock from side to side, i took it back to the dealer where after the second visit to the garage they have replaced all four coil packs, this has vastley improved things but the car still suffers from the shaking when cold, once it has warmed up it ticks over nicely. i understand that there are a few problems with the coil packs on the A4 but as they have been replaced can anyone offer any advice on possible cause?:confused:

i bought the car from an independant garage, however on the second visit of having the coil packs replaced it was taken to an Audi dealer where it was put on the computer, this failed to find anything wrong with the car.

can anyone help??

·
Premium Member
1,676 Posts
still sounds like a faulty coil pack... if ones running at 85% you will get that rumbling affect... or it could be an issue with the auto chock not cutting in...

Was it put onto VAG-COM?

Rickt

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
its has all four coil packs changed,

and it has been on Audi diagnostics , i read the read out and it all came back ok.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts