Audi Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,

First time poster - so sorry if I am repeating or mess up!

I have a 2.0TDI A6 on order with MMI and DVD Sat Nav.

1. Did not order phone preparation and I am regretting it now. Can you get an aftermarket kit or can I do something with my bluetooth phone to get it to work with the MMI?

2. Does the DVD sat nav work with TMC in the UK?

3. The dealer has told me there is an Ipod interface available. Has anybody got one fitted to a new A6 or does anybody know if it will work through the MMI

Any info very gratefully received.

thanks in advance :liebe011:

Chough

·
Registered
5 Posts
Hi...

I answer to your questions;

1. Don't know

2. Audi will shortly be releasing a fix for the TMC problem. Mine is being upgraded under warranty in the next few weeks. I'd suggest contacting your dealer.

3. Sorry no help there either!

Cheers,
Andy.

·
Registered
567 Posts
Originally posted by Chough@May 15 2006, 05:29 AM
Hi,

First time poster - so sorry if I am repeating or mess up!

I have a 2.0TDI A6 on order with MMI and DVD Sat Nav.

1. Did not order phone preparation and I am regretting it now. Can you get an aftermarket kit or can I do something with my bluetooth phone to get it to work with the MMI?

2. Does the DVD sat nav work with TMC in the UK?

3. The dealer has told me there is an Ipod interface available. Has anybody got one fitted to a new A6 or does anybody know if it will work through the MMI

Any info very gratefully received.

thanks in advance :liebe011:

Chough
1. Yes, I can fit the Audi bluetooth preperation or you can do it yourself if your brave.

2. TMC should work on your car if it is built after week 45 2005 and you have the latest 2006 AF disk.

3. The Ipod interface for your car is not available yet, Denison are releasing one in June 2006. Audi do not have one yet, he is probably mistaken with the A3/A4 Ipod adaptor.

I have an ipod interface on order for my A8

Craig

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Hi Craig,

Thanks for coming back to me on this.

Can I ask where I can but the bluetooth preparation kit from? Will my dealer sell it to me to self fit?

thanks

Colin

·
Registered
567 Posts
The kit is available from Kufatec.de but it's not an easy retrofit and takes many hours for a complete installation.

Your dealer will not be interested in doing this for you, nor will they sell you the kit.

Plus you will need access to VAG-COM or VAS (dealer) diagnostics to complete the installation.

Craig

1 - 5 of 5 Posts