Audi Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am looking into buying this car but it has a few issues and want to know what you guys think. i am new to audi, so go easy on me please. the car is going for 9600 but the info screen on the dash is going out it sometimes comes on, and when it does it is not clear. the driverside door will not unlock with the keeyless entry you have to stick the key in to open the door. the spoiler light is falling off, so is the spoiler. there is a trim right under the headlight that seems to have a broken tab on the inside, kinda pokes out. few scratches and dings here and there. what do you guys think what else should i check for?? are there any common places where the car might leak any fluids? sorry for the long thread just need more opinions.

·
Premium Member
1,960 Posts
Its sounds like whoever has owned it previously has not looked after it.For the spoiler and lights to be falling off it must have been bumped which is a sign of a careless driver.As to the electrical problems you could be spending some big dollars to put it all right.You dontstate what mileage the car has done or weather it has a full service record but in my opinion i wouldnt buy it for that kind of money and look for a cleaner better looked after example.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
it has 754xx miles the body looks good in general no bent or banged panels just a a door ding or two

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
3 owners little service history. thanks for your help i think i wanted it too much but i am probably better off not getting it. thanks for your input

·
Registered
2 Posts
I am selling my 1999 audi a4 2.8 quattro S-line. it has 68,000 miles on it and is an excellent condition. has no body damage and the interior is spotless. I leather wipe and wash this car weekly. i am asking $12,000 but am willing to negociate. please call if you're interested or have any questions
Greg 916-300-2786

1 - 6 of 6 Posts