Audi Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've been searching through the posts trying to see if anyone had sucessfully put the 03 lights on the older A3. Is it possible, i can't see why not as from the looks of it it's the same shape body. If anyone does know if they do fit, can they let me know if it's a straight swap or whether there is any modification involved? cheers

Ross

·
Registered
19 Posts
Although from the exterior it looks like a straight swap it isnt!, The front wing needs a bit of metal cutting away and you will probably need new wiring cos dont think the connectors will be the same and also I think the front cross member or something similar would require a bit of modification,

I only know this because I got hold of a damaged light unit to see how easy it was and then decided it wasnt worth all the hassle, but if I had more time and money on my hands I probably would of continued with this mod.

·
Registered
470 Posts
I would suggest getting some aftermarket crystal ones. FK automotive do some nice ones. Straight swap then, and freshens up the front of the car. Also an option for angel eyes.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts