Audi Forums banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

· Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I believe it's called a navigation knob but either way it doesn't work. The button on top of the knob works and all other features as well. I'm hoping I can get the knob only and not the entire console. Please inform if it is called something different and where I might get one. Thank you!
1 - 1 of 1 Posts