Up for sale is my 2015 Audi RS7, a true gem for any Audi enthusiast.

This car is equipped with a 4.0L TFSI V8 engine that delivers an exhilarating 560 horsepower, paired with an 8-speed Tiptronic transmission and Quattro all-wheel drive system for ultimate performance and handling.

The exterior of this RS7 is finished in a Daytona Gray matte effect paint. The interior is trimmed in off-white diamond stitched leather with carbon fiber inlays, and features advanced sound system for an exceptional audio experience.

This RS7 has been well cared for, with regular maintenance and service performed at a trusted mechanic shop. It currently has 49,000 miles on the odometer and is in excellent condition.

I am the second owner of this car, and have owned it for the past 2 years. During my ownership, it has been used primarily as a weekend driver and has never been tracked. It has mostly been garaged and never driven in inclement weather.

If you are an Audi enthusiast looking for a high-performance sedan that stands out from the crowd, this RS7 is the car for you. I am happy to arrange a test drive or allow a pre-purchase inspection by a mechanic of your choice. Don't miss out on the opportunity to own this car at HALF off the original MSRP sticker!

Please don't hesitate to reach out with any questions or to request additional photos.