3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just picked up my 2007 S4 cab morro Blue
any body have any experience with blue tooth and motorola razor phone,
no address book download???

·
Premium Member
1,676 Posts
2007 ..... ??? have you got the one with the new front end and the NEW rear lights... like the B7?? which country you in?? (as its not out in Europe yet)

I bluetooth kit sould work fine,.,,, however like in the mobile world the motorola stuff tends to find it hard work with lits which are not made by Motorola..

cheers

Rickt!

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
2007 S4 Cabriolet

I am from Winnipeg, Canada but I bought the car from Valley Motors in Fargo North Dakota as a Factory order. It is the Factory bluetooth that I am Having an issue with.
2007 S4 Cabriolet.jpg

·
Registered
9 Posts
I have a motorola Razr and it works great with my 2007 bluetooth equipped A4. Have you put your phone into bluetooth mode and had it sync with your car?

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I have paired the razor and I can make and receive calls from the car but the phone book, received calls, missed calls ect.. does not work.

·
Registered
9 Posts
drbobby said:
I have paired the razor and I can make and receive calls from the car but the phone book, received calls, missed calls ect.. does not work.
I don't know how received and missed calls work with this system, but if you press the mode button on the steering wheel, the display above the temperature should switch between radio and contacts mode. In contacts mode, you can use the left steering wheel scroll wheel to scroll through your contacts. Press the wheel and the contact will be dialed. The contacts should load automatically.

·
Registered
2 Posts
GAS mileage issues with the a4 cab 2007

My gas mileage is terrible so far with the 2007 cabriolet 2.0- I have about 1000 miles - getting aobut 15 in the street and 20 on the highway - any one else experiencing this? any solutions?

·
Registered
9 Posts
I don't have the cabriolet, but my 2.0T has averaged over 28 mpg for the last 4600 miles. I do a fair amount of highway travel, but I also peg the cruise at 84.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts