Audi Forums banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
2007 Audi A3 2.0T S-Line - ONLY 1k miles! - $28700 NEGOTIABLE

BRAND NEW 2007 Audi A3 2.0T with only 1k miles! Brilliant Red with Black interior. Extremely well cared for in the short time I have had it. I must sell to finance new home. Purchased new from Rusnak Pasadena in Dec. 2006. This is an extremely fun, and fast car with a ton of torque. Trust me, you will love it once you drive it! I hate to see it go, but my loss is your gain.

I have paid for full Audi maintenance upfront and can be transferred to you. Automatic transmission w/ S-Tronic shifting with 6 speed DSG paddle shifters on steering wheel like the Audi TT, Dual zone Climate control, Satellite radio ready, Tinted windows, ABS (4-Wheel); Electronic Traction Control, Speed sensitive steering.

Options include:
1. S-Line Sport Package - Leather Seats, 17" wheels, Sport Suspension, Aluminum trim, Roof Spoiler, Front Fog Lights, Sport Seats, S-Line Badges and Bumpers, Illumination package, Alloy A/C and radio controls
2. Technology Package - Bi-Xenon headlights with Adaptive Lighting, Light and Rain Sensor, Bluetooth Phone, Auto-dimming rear-view mirror
3. Open Sky System - Both front and rear have a moonroof/skylight

Asking $28700
Serious inquiries only please.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts