Audi Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone know how I can mod my 2005 A6 4.2 to have more than 335hp? I don't mean intake etc. I want to know if a turbocharger or supercharger does or will exist. If they don't, whats the highest HP i can take my car to with modifications? Where do i get these modifications? Thanks for your help everyone!
-jUSTIN

·
Registered
1 Posts
HI iloveeveryaudi

I'd love to also know if you received any reply's to this interesting question., Im on a similar mission. The local Audi dealer techs keep suggesting other parts wont hold up to it.
So I would be interest to hear the best way, having done similar to a different manufacture vehicle with great results.

·
Registered
2 Posts
hello there, before i bought the car it was already chipped. i recently put an APR exauhst, LL TEK intake, and i just put 2 Forged motorsport blow off valves. These valves are atmospherical and i plugged off the Return air side where the divertor valves used to be. The car runs way different now... It lags on the take off and seems to be running richer! Not fun! does any one know what I could do to ajust this!

·
Registered
170 Posts
Change back to a diverer valve style. The Audi isn't meant to blow off to the outside. It's a closed loop system. It needs the air to be pumped back into the intake. I'm guessing that should solve the problem. Plus, the forged valves should be for the Audi anyway. Just a plug and play application I believe.

·
Registered
256 Posts
I think MTM makes a blower for the 4.2 but you will have to make some serious upgrades to the fule delivery system and most likely the cams. I checked into having my 4.2 brought up to RS6 specs and it went past $15K pretty quick.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts