Audi Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a

2003 Audi 1.8T Quattro With Bose System

I actually Just Bought the Peripheral iPod adapter. I did not want to put it in myself so I went down to a proffesional and the guy said I could Not do it. the Peripheral iPod adapter was made for a 6-Disc Changer that is in the Trunk, and I had a 6-Disc Changer built into my Dash So that was a no Go, I sent that Shizz back to Crutchfield.

What Else can I do to connect my Ipod to my Car and Have GREAT SOUND?

·
Registered
1 Posts
I installed an iCruze made by Monster Cable. It plugs into the back of the head unit, where a remote CD changer would be plugged in. You then choose either the built in changer or iPod (remote CD) with the CD button. Go to Monster Cable's web site and search iCruze. Good luck.

·
Registered
23 Posts
2003 audi a4 1.8t and ipod connection

i got my ipod connector from a company on e bay for 40 quid including delivery just type in
aux input adaptorfor audi stereos there user name is 8wisebuys8 i had no problems at all quality is excellent service is spot on comes with fitting instructions :D

·
Registered
9 Posts
I also use the cassette adapter. It sounds just like a CD does. Sounds great and only 20 bucks.:)

·
Registered
9 Posts
drive and play

i just got the harman kardon drive and play from crutchfield and it works great...its alot less hastle while driving

1 - 7 of 7 Posts