Audi Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Two wires got damaged and I can't figure out where they go.:frown2:
Below the radiator there is a wiring harness attached. Most of the wires go up and three plugs are plugged in right next to the power steering wheel. Then there are two wires in black plastic going up front to the ambient temperature sensor. And here is the problem: There are two more wires in black plastic going somewhere else out of that harness. They got ripped out and I don’t know where they go. No codes, car seems to run fine. Any ideas or a wiring diagram would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks
Ed

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Problem Solved

Problem solved. The local independent Ukrainian Audi guy figured it out - it is the wire to the hood latch switch for the alarm system.

·
Banned
3 Posts
I live quite far from the city and the official dealership which refused to travel such a long way out of desperation I was searching for electricians on the internet and that turned out to a pleasant surprise I got introduced to Rated #1 ELECTRICIAN in Sutherland - Spark Innovation and was shocked they specified the details of what happened took all the equipment and arrived at my place faster than an ambulance my car was up and running in an hour it's a bliss to have such masters available. Good company, I think it is one of the best in this field.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts