Audi Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I got into a accident with my a4 the other night. My front end is damaged pretty bad. Engine is pushed back and the automatic shifter part is miss alligned. I was wondering how much would it cost to fix and if its worth fixing. I really love this car.

·
Premium Member
1,960 Posts
Sorry to see youve had such a bad crash...

I think you would need some professional repairers to look at it as to be honest .

·
Registered
1,725 Posts
as long as ur ok, thats all that matters

its a gonner, a total loss sorry

·
Premium Member
581 Posts
sorry on wat happened bro,but it looks like to me that there is a lot of damage that needs to be fixed and prob wont be worth it. but i wld check w/ a pro before u take mine(our)words for it!!!

·
Premium Member
1,528 Posts
Mate the cars dead meat with all your saying is damaged, and I thought mine was bad.

·
Premium Member
581 Posts
well again,im srry to hear that the both of u got in a wreck. i dont no wat id do if i ever did b/c i praise my car to much!!! but im happy u guys are all right and cars can be replaced not lives!!!!

·
Premium Member
1,676 Posts
Glad that your ok.... thats the main thing they say....... (however... you always think... no... its the car!!!)

pretty bad................. its a goner... unless you wanna take the time out and repair it... as i have seen many of motors worse than that come back from the dead... it all depends on how much u wanna spend and if you can do any of the work your self.....

i would claim insurance and move on....

however... how was the tree/post you hit of you dont mind me asking?? what happened?

Rickt

·
Registered
31 Posts
the car is done and even if you did repair it you would consistantly have problems with it. for accident vehicles of this magnitude arent 100% repairable. frame twisting is one example of a problem

1 - 8 of 8 Posts