Audi Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi just looking to see if anyone else has had a similar problem. My o4 a3 2.0 tdi has developed a fault where it will send a shake though the car every couple of seconds when it is just warmed up and siting stationary at the lights. When the clutch is in it makes a slight diffrence. The car has been into audi for a check but it wouldn't do it for them so they couldn' t do anything. Any ideas?
The car has also started to make a clicking noise from behind the dash board when the climate is on (every three seconds or so). Audi are supposed to be reliable? aNy help you can give would be great. thenk u.

·
Registered
2 Posts
:) hello,i dont know what kind of fuel you use but have a similar problem with my A3.I found using a quality 98 octane fuel semed to fix the problem.hope that may fix the problem. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
9 Posts
hi i have an A6 doing the same thing and same noisefrom the dash, i have been told my ecu is faulty (not good). i am having the car looked at again tomorow so i will get back to you on the outcome!!

·
Registered
144 Posts
Don't buy the "ECU faulty" thing until you are 100% that everything else is fine. And "everything else" is a LOT!!! :thumbsup:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts